Writing songs yourself, tinkering with lyrics, creating compositions - SONGS the songwriting competition in cooperation with the Stiftung Bildung und Soziales of the Sparda-Bank Baden-Württemberg celebrates its fifth birthday and gives young songwriters the chance to be on the big stage with their song again. Join us and apply with your song until October 23rd, 2020.
The songwriting competition for Baden-Württemberg
On November 27th, the award ceremony will take place at the final concert of the songwriting competition SONGS in the SpardaWelt Event Centre in Stuttgart. Selected participants will perform their songs live in front of a jury of experts from the music industry. Admission is free.
SpardaWelt Eventcenter, Am Hauptbahnhof 3, 70173 Stuttgart
On the 6th of February the open day of the Popakademie takes place from 15 o'clock. The information day offers lectures and information about studying at the Popakademie as well as student counselling of staff, lecturers and students.
The information day also provides insights into the project and competence areas of the Popakademie. In the evening, the semester-end concert of the pop music design students will take place.Program:
- Consulting for the study courses Pop Music Design B.A., World Music B.A., Music Business B.A., Music and Creative Industries M.A. and Popular Music M.A.
- Trial lectures with Prof. Hubert Wandjo & Prof. Udo Dahmen
- major courses consulting Popmusikdesign B.A.: drums, producing, singing, keyboard, guitar, bass, music theory & composition
- Information Centre World Music
- Information Competence Center: Popular Music, Artist Agency Klinkt, Seminars & Continuing Education
Ab 15 Uhr, Einlass ab 14.30 Uhr