Keynotes und Session Slides des Future Music Camps online!
13. June 2022
The keynotes of this year's Future Music Camp are now available on the YouTube channel of the Popakademie Baden-Württemberg.The Future Music Camp took place on May 19 and 20, 2022 hybrid. The curated part of the Future Music Camp revolved around selected future topics of the music industry, including the notion of the "Artist Economy" and music in Web 3.0. The sessions covered topics such as music and mental health, live culture, new business models for artists, digital collaborations or sustainability in the music industry."We received great feedback on the first hybrid edition of the Future Music Camp and are now happy to publish many keynotes and presentations. This way, all interested parties have the opportunity to watch the content afterwards," says David Stammer, Project Manager & Moderator of the Future Music Camp.Now, all those who missed the event can watch the following keynotes retrospectively on YouTube:
- Being a DIY Artist in Web 3.0.
Keynote Interview with Josef Pötzinger (Artist, Whoiswelanski)
- The creator economy: what it is, what it means, why it matters.
Hanna Kahlert (Analyst, Midia Research)
- Web3, Metaverse, NFTs - what values does the new "Internet of Value" bring to music?
Amke Block (Founder, Un1k.art)
- Experimental Marketing in Music
Lee Martin (Netmaker, US)
- The Metaverse - Between Realities and Visions
Floris Henning (Head of Strategy, INTEGR8)
- A.I. in the Creator Economy - How do artists gain an advantage through A.I..
Joshua Weikert (Co-Founder, Cyanite)
- A new model for data-driven A&R
Michelle Yuen (Business Intelligence Analyst, Chartmetric)
- Decentralised organisation and DAOs as Community-Owned Music Infrastructure
Kaitlyn Davies (Membership Lead, Friends With Benefits DAO)